Happy Healthy Habits: Your 10-Week Lifestyle Upgrade
You’re familiar with those regular pop-up messages on your computer or phone informing you that a new software update is available for your device, right? Unless you want your device to become increasingly slow, inefficient, and eventually obsolete, you install the latest software and benefit from the latest, small improvements and enhancements.
Your daily habits are the software through which you live your life. They silently run the show, they determine how happy, healthy, and productive you can physically be.
When was the last time you examined your habits? When did you last do a system upgrade for your life?
The habits of health and happiness are waiting for you, are you ready to unlock your potential?
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
When you join the heathy habits course you join a dynamic group of thrive-seekers who are ready to learn and practice (in real-time) the habits of Yogis: the 10 simple daily routines that unlock the best version of YOU!
This course might be for your if:
- You know there’s more to life than you’re currently experiencing but feel stuck in a rut
- You believe in your own greatness but need help finding the way
- You know what you should be doing, the actions and behaviours you’d like, but you struggle with the gap between all the wonderful knowledge you possess and putting it into action!
- You find yourself overwhelmed, stressed out, with ‘too much to do’ and ‘not enough time’, perhaps falling back on less than ideal habits and old behaviour patterns that, well, suck
- You strive for a healthier lifestyle but struggle to make changes that really stick
- You’re ready to ditch your unhealthy cravings and diet plans and simply tune into your body’s innate wisdom
- You’re ready to feel lighter and more vibrant in your body
- You’re ready to experience how good it’s possible to feel.
The most successful people in the world have invested in themselves. They’ve cultivated the habits and routines that allow them to thrive and flourish.
Are you ready to join them?
This 10-week transformative programme combines the ancient wisdom from Yoga and Ayurveda with the latest research in behavioural science to create a structure that step-by-step tunes you into your body’s natural intelligence for deep healing and vibrant health.
Here’s what’s waiting for you:
- Clarity around what you really want for yourself in terms of your health and wellbeing and the support, accountability and empowerment you need to go for it!
When we try to make changes alone it’s too easy to slip back into old patterns when we hit resistance. Our out-dated ways of being tempt us back into our comfort zone with their cosy familiarity. When you apply for this programme you tell me exactly what you want and I hold your feet to the fire to ensure you stay the course.
- Identity evolution. Right now you’re playing things small. You’re playing your B-game. You’re going to crack open your shell and step into the next evolution of yourself, your A-game awaits.
Our existing habits are a reflection of our current identity. As you learn to evolve and up-level your habits your identity will shift. You’ll step into the person you’re becoming. Into your potentiality. This can be scary. Our ego does not like change, even positive change. It wants us to stay where we are, within the familiar walls of our present experience. There will be resistance. There will be backsliding. But above all there will be change. That’s the promise of the programme. You will not be the same at the other-side.
- 10 inspiring video lessons + downloadable audio on the 10 fundamental habits you need to dial in to thrive. Each week we’ll dive into a new habit. Over the 10 weeks you’ll see improvements in your sleep, diet, exercise routine and your ability to find ease and joy in daily living. Plus much more!
- 10 weekly live group-coaching calls. This is the juice of the programme. You ask questions, we troubleshoot your challenges, you hear from your peers and share the experience together. Being part of a group committed to the same process increases your chances of success by 70% compared to going solo. We harness group momentum to accelerate your transformation.
- Access to online resources including our course e-books: The Master Habits e-Book presents the essential habits for vibrant living and the Habit Changing Guide shows you how to successfully dial in new habits. Accountability and tracking worksheets are also available to keep you on track to meet your goals.
- Worksheets for implementing each week’s lessons and practices. Each week you’ll have clear action steps to help dial in the new habit.
- A copy of the book: Body Thrive by Cate Stillman, our course textbook and essential manual for up-levelling your body and your life with 10 habits from Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Private Facebook forum exclusively for members of the programme where you will share your journey and get support at any time from me and your peers.
- One-on-one coaching sessions. You’ll get two 20-minute individual coaching sessions with me over the course of our 10-weeks together. We’ll clarify the actions needed for you to take the next step on your journey.
- Weekly emails from me to stay fired-up and focused.
Your 10-week health evolution begins September 2018. Are you in?
If you’re a good fit for the programme I’ll be in touch to schedule a call.
Next group course starting September 2018
Private packages also available
Hear from previous participants –
“It has been a great experience to go through the course in a group. Knowing that others are experiencing similar challenges kept me going and wanting to try even more.
Getting to know the habits of well-being has made an impact on my decisions related to self care. I know now what choices I want to be making. It is not always easy to follow the habits rigidly, but now I’m aware of them, it is much easier to step back on the path whenever I get off track.
I would recommend this course to everyone who has been thinking about reinventing their life. There is great support and motivation to keep heading towards a healthier lifestyle and to achieve your goals.” – Anna, Reading, UK
“Thank you for having me on this course. I absolutely loved it! I thought you did an amazing job! I really do believe this course got me out of the rut I was stuck in. It was the kick start I needed and I now feel more energised, alive and have a much better understanding and awareness of my own body and mind – thank you.” – Jane, Reading, UK
“All things ‘Wellness’ is one of my favourite pastimes and yet I’ve never quite been able to nail down that perfect routine that would miraculously be the end to all my woes! Enter the Vibrant Living course with Sam. I’m by no means saying that this course is a one stop shop or quick fix solution. In fact, quite the opposite it’s really challenging (in a good way!). What I liked about the course is that it encourages you to evaluate your current thinking and behaviours around existing habits and then shows you an alternative approach that you’re free to experiment with to see whether it’s for you or not.
The safe & supportive group dynamic worked particularly well for me as it gave me that added accountability & motivation that I had lacked in the past when trying to make lasting changes. Upon finishing, I’ve now walked away from this course with three key habit changes that I know make a huge difference to how I show up to life every day. I also now have a great template to take with me to make other changes in my life, one small step at a time.
My advice then – put down that self-help book & join a fun group that will help you make those small but practical changes to your life that in the long run add up to making big & lasting impact.
Thanks for providing me with the net Sam! I’m off to catch my own fish now……..” – Kevin, Reading, UK
“In an effort to break bad habits and instil good ones in their place I signed up for the Vibrant Living course offered by Sam Vale-Noya. Over the course duration Sam introduces you to some simple yet profound concepts based on the principles of Ayurveda. This takes the form of a weekly webinar where course members join to listen to Sam introduce the next habit but also importantly to allow attendees to ask questions and offer their own input and thoughts not only on the habit of the week but on any of the previous habits which people may wish to cover.
Sam also provides a Facebook group allowing course members to chat online and offer support and guidance among the group itself along with Sam of course. She also provides online access to ebooks and other guides in addition to video presentations on each habit.
This plethora of information combined with Sam’s knowledge and relaxed manner provide a safe and enjoyable environment of like-minded individuals in which to make great strides to adding positive daily habits to our lives. Overall I very much enjoyed the experience and recommend to anyone looking to change their lives for the better.” – Steve, Maidenhead, UK
“Following the Vibrant Living course was a great experience. Starting to follow healthier daily habits made me feel better quickly. I am now much more aware of my body’s needs.
Sam is a great and inspiring teacher and the format of the course (in a group) is very helpful as the others offer great support.” – Marine, Reading, UK
“It was so wonderful and fulfilling experience to participate in the pilot course! It laid a great foundation to my future habit improvement and taught me to kaizen every new challenge in my life!” – Ged, Reading, UK
I warmly recommend this course to whoever would like to experience more vitality, energy and health in their life, as well as a lovely community to explore and share the journey with!” Paola, Oxford, UK
“I really enjoyed the 10 week course, the weekly calls helped me stay focused and realigned me on parts I found difficult. The benefits for me have been an improved relationship with my body: more concise of my eating habits; hydration; and listening to my body when its giving me natural’s diurnal signals.” – Geraldine, Reading, UK