Align with your deepest desires
Step into your potential
Live the life you love!
- Do you know there’s more to life than you’re currently experiencing but feel stuck in a rut?
- Do you believe in your own greatness but need help finding the way?
- Do you find yourself overwhelmed, stressed out, with ‘too much to do’ and ‘not enough time’?
- Do you strive for a healthier lifestyle but struggle to make changes that really stick?
- Are you ready to ditch your unhealthy cravings and diet plans and simply tune into your body’s innate wisdom?
- Are you ready to feel lighter and more vibrant in your body?
- Are you ready to fall in love with your life?
- Are you ready to see what’s possible?
The most successful people in the world have invested in themselves. They’ve cultivated the habits and routines that allow them to thrive and flourish.
Are you ready to join them?
This 10-week transformative programme combines the ancient wisdom from Yoga and Ayurveda with the latest research in behavioural science to get you powerfully aligned with your deepest desires for yourself and armed with the tools you need to craft the life you want. A life you love.
Here’s what’s waiting for you:
- Clarity around what you really want for yourself and the support, accountability and empowerment you need to go for it!
When we try to make changes alone it’s too easy to slip back into old patterns when we hit resistance. Our out-dated ways of being tempt us back into our comfort zone with their cosy familiarity. When you apply for this programme you tell me exactly what you want and I hold your feet to the fire to ensure you stay the course.
- Identity evolution. Right now you’re playing things small. You’re playing your B-game. You’re going to crack open your shell and step into the next evolution of yourself, your A-game awaits.
Our existing habits are a reflection of our current identity. As you learn to evolve and up-level your habits your identity will shift. You’ll step into the person you’re becoming. Into your potentiality. This can be scary. Our ego does not like change, even positive change. It wants us to stay where we are, within the familiar walls of our present experience. There will be resistance. There will be backsliding. But above all there will be change. That’s the promise of the programme. You will not be the same at the other-side.
- 10 inspiring video lessons + downloadable audio on the 10 fundamental habits you need to dial in to thrive. Each week we’ll dive into a new habit. Over the 10 weeks you’ll see improvements in your sleep, diet, exercise routine and your ability to find ease and joy in daily living. Plus much more!
- 10 weekly live group-coaching calls. This is the juice of the programme. You ask questions, we troubleshoot your challenges, you hear from your peers and share the experience together. Being part of a group committed to the same process increases your chances of success by 70% compared to going solo. We harness group momentum to accelerate your transformation.
- Access to online resources including our course e-books: The Master Habits e-Book presents the essential habits for vibrant living and the Habit Changing Guide shows you how to successfully dial in new habits. Accountability and tracking worksheets are also available to keep you on track to meet your goals.
- Worksheets for implementing each week’s lessons and practices. Each week you’ll have clear action steps to help dial in the new habit.
- A copy of the book: Body Thrive by Cate Stillman, our course textbook and essential manual for up-levelling your body and your life with 10 habits from Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Private Facebook forum exclusively for members of the programme where you will share your journey and get support at any time from me and your peers.
- One-on-one coaching sessions. You’ll get two 20-minute individual coaching sessions with me over the course of our 10-weeks together. We’ll clarify the actions needed for you to take the next step on your journey.
- Weekly emails from me to stay fired-up and focused.
Your 10-week health evolution begins September 2017. Are you ready to make 2017 your best year yet?
Ready to align with what you most want for yourself?
Ready to step into your potential?
Ready to live the life you love?
If you’re a good fit for the programme I’ll be in touch to schedule a call.
Next course starting September 2017.
Hear from previous participants –
“It has been a great experience to go through the course in a group. Knowing that others are experiencing similar challenges kept me going and wanting to try even more.
Getting to know the habits of well-being has made an impact on my decisions related to self care. I know now what choices I want to be making. It is not always easy to follow the habits rigidly, but now I’m aware of them, it is much easier to step back on the path whenever I get off track.
I would recommend this course to everyone who has been thinking about reinventing their life. There is great support and motivation to keep heading towards a healthier lifestyle and to achieve your goals.” – Anna, Reading, UK
“Thank you for having me on this course. I absolutely loved it! I thought you did an amazing job! I really do believe this course got me out of the rut I was stuck in. It was the kick start I needed and I now feel more energised, alive and have a much better understanding and awareness of my own body and mind – thank you.” – Jane, Reading, UK
“All things ‘Wellness’ is one of my favourite pastimes and yet I’ve never quite been able to nail down that perfect routine that would miraculously be the end to all my woes! Enter the Body Thrive course with Sam. I’m by no means saying that this course is a one stop shop or quick fix solution. In fact, quite the opposite it’s really challenging (in a good way!). What I liked about the course is that it encourages you to evaluate your current thinking and behaviours around existing habits and then shows you an alternative approach that you’re free to experiment with to see whether it’s for you or not.
The safe & supportive group dynamic worked particularly well for me as it gave me that added accountability & motivation that I had lacked in the past when trying to make lasting changes. Upon finishing, I’ve now walked away from this course with three key habit changes that I know make a huge difference to how I show up to life every day. I also now have a great template to take with me to make other changes in my life, one small step at a time.
My advice then – put down that self-help book & join a fun group that will help you make those small but practical changes to your life that in the long run add up to making big & lasting impact.
Thanks for providing me with the net Sam! I’m off to catch my own fish now……..” – Kevin, Reading, UK